flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: Running unit tests with flashplayer under wine
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 16:44:57 GMT
Well I guess this is because Flexmojos knows it's a Linux machine and therefore uses flashplayer
as Default executeable.
I remember there being some Option to specify the Name of the executeable, perhaps Setting
this to FlashPlayer.exe would help.

Unfortunately I don't have much experiance with Wine, so I think I won't be able to assist
you much in this issue. But if there is anything that I can Change in Flexmojos to make your
life easier, just give me a note at what's causing the Problems and I'll do my best to have
that fixed in 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT as soon as possible.

Chris

Von: wim.deblauwe <wim.deblauwe@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Januar 2014 16:47
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Running unit tests with flashplayer under wine

I did not rename flashplayer.exe, I created a file called 'flashplayer' (no
extension) next to the windows flashplayer I had downloaded and added this
inside:

#!/bin/sh
absdirname() {
  D=`dirname "$1"`
  ABSPATH="`cd \"$D\" 2>/dev/null && pwd || echo \"$D\"`"
  echo $ABSPATH
}
DIRNAME=`absdirname $0`
wine $DIRNAME/flashplayer_11_sa_debug.exe $*

I then made this file executable (chmod +x flashplayer). Note how I have
'wine' before so the exe gets run with Wine.

regards,

Wim