flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: How to securing Apache Flex / GraniteDS Apps with Spring security
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:33:21 GMT
Hi Giuseppe,

I think this explains how to secure the Connection, but not how to integrate the security
mechanism of graniteds with that of spring-security.
When integrating GraniteDs with Sprin-Security I would expect Login-attemts to GraniteDS to
utilize the Authentication components of SpringSecurity and whenever a Service is called from
Flex, that SpringSecurity will handle the permissions to execute that Service while GraniteDS
will take care of securing the Connection itself.

Chris

Von: Giuseppe Romano <giuseppe.romano@mobytech.it>
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Januar 2014 11:28
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: How to securing Apache Flex / GraniteDS Apps with Spring      security

Hi Massimo,

look at http://www.granitedataservices.com/public/docs/3.0.1/docs/reference/flex/graniteds-refguide-flex.html#remoting.security

In that chapter is explained step-by-step how to setup the security environment.

--
Giuseppe Romano
Skype name: giuseppe.romano.80

On Fri, January 31, 2014 11:11 am, Massimo Perani wrote:
Hi all,
I built a Flex app (mobile & desktop) that calls a backend built in Spring
and use GraniteDS to expose services.

Now I'm trying to secure my services with Spring Security but I can't find
a good example about it.

I already exposed my services to other external application with SpringMVC
(rest/json)
there I used spring security with custom filter to check for a token in
http header, but I can't use the same filter with GraniteDS servlet because
from client side (Flex app) I can't set parameters into http header with
GraniteDS...

Can you give some advice about with type of authentication (basic, digest,
custom...) to use and give me some good tutorial
about securing Apache Flex application with GraniteDS?

Thanks so much.
Massimo