flex-users mailing list archives

From "Pedro Serralha" <pedro.serra...@elegedata.com>
Subject RE: Problems installing Apache Flex SDK 4.11.0
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:10:08 GMT
Cosma Colanicchia you ROCK!

So I went to

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flex/installer/2.7/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-installer-2.7.0-bin.exe.md5

To retrieve the md5 signature and then I use the tool to calculate de MD5 of the exe that
I've downloaded and it didn't match

I tried to download from the badge and from

http://mirrors.fe.up.pt/pub/apache/flex/installer/2.7/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-installer-2.7.0-bin.exe

which is the mirror suggested

And then I notice that the badge points to exactly to the same mirror... I didn't excepted
this, so I never thought of cache problems...

So after notice this I tried to remove the .md5 from the first link

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flex/installer/2.7/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-installer-2.7.0-bin.exe

and started to download the exe and Bang! the icon appears correctly and it executes properly

Got to say I looooove to be part of this community!

Thank you all.

Cumprimentos / Best Regards
Pedro Serralha