flex-users mailing list archives

From "Pedro Serralha" <pedro.serra...@elegedata.com>
Subject RE: Problems installing Apache Flex SDK 4.11.0
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 09:34:49 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion Mark, but unfortunately I've tried that too :(

Cumprimentos / Best Regards
Pedro Serralha

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Line [mailto:markline@gmail.com]
Sent: quarta-feira, 29 de Janeiro de 2014 09:15
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problems installing Apache Flex SDK 4.11.0

Bit of a long shot but maybe right bring up the properties of the installer
with in windows and on the "General" tab right at the bottom there might be
a Security section, "This file came from another computer and might be
blocked to help protect this computer."

If it's there click unblock and see if that helps