flex-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Doroshko <alexander.doros...@jetbrains.com>
Subject Re: SDK documentation in IntelliJ IDEA
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:53:40 GMT
Just checked again that it works if URL is set.
May be you have several SDKs configured and docs URL is not set for all
of them.
May be proxy/firewall/any other internet-related issue. Shift+F1 instead
of Ctrl+Q should open corresponding page in the browser.
If no more ideas I'd like to check your project structure. You may send
project details or a sample project directly to me or post a question to
the forum [1], I'll answer there as well.

Alexander

[1]
http://devnet.jetbrains.net/community/idea/ideacommunity?view=discussions