flex-users mailing list archives

From Tomislav Pokrajcic <tomis...@svemir.net>
Subject Re: Flex on iPad
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:37:45 GMT
My company recently completed a business tablet app for a customer. Here
you can find some screenshots:
http://www.boardpoint.eu/en/tablet.aspx

It has pretty complex UI, many custom components, real time data sync...
There were some tweaks and cheats in the process, but in the end we
produced a pretty smooth interface.
Works for iPads and Androids.
Unfortunately it's not available for public download because it's
distributed over protected enterprise app store.

Regards,

Tomislav

--
www.binaria.hr

On 9.1.2014. 15:29, Scott Matheson wrote:
> Hi
>     Has anyone got a good example of a Flex written iPad app, on the is iStore that I
can pull down and show my manager as an example of the art of the possible ?

> I still get the old, well it may be possible but it will not be as good as a Objective
C app