flex-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Where to find Flex Developers
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 23:10:07 GMT

  I also have no idea what the 'protocol' is for posting such things to
this list.

  However, no one has complained in the past.  As long as such posts are
kept brief and do not overwhelm the 'technical' content, I do not expect
to complaints in the future.

  I perceive finding someone to work on-site is going to be tough.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur