flex-users mailing list archives

From Mick Powell <mick.pow...@veeops.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex Book Topic Wish List
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 14:41:22 GMT
Theme development - ie: how to develop theme swcs and swfs and how to use them in a project.
Its a great feature of Flex from a design point of view but there's not a lot of good source
material on the subject (or at least - I had trouble finding good sources).

Not long ago I worked on this intensely for a desktop application in AIR . If you're interested
in including this subject in the book, and if I can help in any way - especially pointing
out pitfalls like not including embedded font registry somewhere ;-) - please let me know.

Cheers,

Mick