flex-users mailing list archives

From mitesh Dave <mites...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Datagrid Scroll issue in item renderer
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:08:56 GMT
 I need help in flex datagrid bug. I have a MX datagrid which has renderer as editors and
variable row height.
My renderers have textarea which shows up  whenever they receive focus
,The problem is whenever user is at bottom rows and if renderers receive
 focus.The datagrid doesnt scroll completely and the rows get clipped.

Please help me to get a possible solution for this.i also have raised defect where i have
attached a
 sample code to demonstrate the issue and recieve possible solutions Defect no. is FLEX-34060

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34060

Please help me in this solution as i m not getting any help .

Thanks