flex-users mailing list archives

From jfb <j.ballada...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: ADG with item renderers
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 04:18:56 GMT
For price column I change the code as editorDataField="text" instead of
"realValue", now it works.
Now i have another issue with my text input component when i use numbers in
thousands, the problem is the comma. The first time the format works but if
i press enter, leave and come back to the component the number shows as NaN.
I add a replace comma in the number, but when i debug the cursor skip the if
statement.

override protected function focusOutHandler(event:FocusEvent):void
			{
				//Check if the source is blank
				if (event.target.text != ""){
					_realValue = Number(text.replace(',','');
					//Update component text value
				}else{
					//Update component text value
					_realValue = 0;
				}
				super.text =  formatDecimal(_realValue);
			}
Any ideas? Thanks!