flex-users mailing list archives

From mitesh Dave <mites...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject MX Datagrid Scroll issue incase of renderer as editor
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:20:07 GMT
Hi,
 I need help in flex datagrid bug. I have a MX datagrid which has renderer as editors and
variable row height.
My renderers have textarea which shows up  whenever they receive focus
,The problem is whenever user is at bottom rows and if renderers receive focus.The datagrid
doesnt scroll completely and the rows get clipped.
 Please find attached screen shot .
Please help me to get a possible solution for this.i also have attached a
sample code to demonstrate the issue and recieve possible solutions.