flex-users mailing list archives

From Tintin <1955.mille.mig...@googlemail.com>
Subject Skinning an HSlider Thumb
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:47:55 GMT
I am trying to develop a custom thumb button for a spark HSlider. I have
created a new SparkSkin for my HSlider and within that defined a new skin
for the HSliderSkin and assigned it.

I simply want a larger button, say twice the size, and a different colour.
If, in the HSlider skin definition, I double the size of the button the
track becomes too thick. It must scale with the button for some reason.

I thought I might be able to define a separate skin for the track as well
but when I do that I get an error relating to an unknown State.

Can anyone offer any guidance please?

Thanks

Chris