flex-users mailing list archives

From whityfenix <workingfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Android system keys behavior in AIR mobile applicaiton
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:23:33 GMT
Hello,

In the AIR mobile app I have a thing that I would like to get rid of. The
application is ViewNavigatorApplication.

It happens on devices where the system buttons are displayed on the screen.
When app starts all the system buttons like "back", "home" are displayed
like dots. It seems the device can't recognize what each of them means.

The back button events I listen for also are not fired.
I overrided backKeyUpHandler, but it also is not called.

Does anybody know how to resolve this?

Thanx.