flex-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Christian <jcisinthehous...@gmail.com>
Subject StageTextInputSkin - Text does not move in scroller
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:51:56 GMT
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n4429/IMG_1949%5B1%5D.png>

I'm using the spark.skins.mobile.StageTextInputSkin in my mobile
application. As you can see from the screenshot the text does not stay in
its input boxes when scrolling up and down the view when wrapped in a
Scroller conponent.

  <s:TextInput id="txtUsername"      fontSize="18"   width="200"
borderVisible="false"    skinClass="spark.skins.mobile.StageTextInputSkin"/>

 Things I've noticed
 -Flicking the page causes the text labels to redraw
 -Clicking on a textinput box does not redraw the text
 -Dragging up and down the page with the scroller will not redraw the text

This is the link I used
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9335337/flex-mobile-textinput-in-scroller-text-lag

I have also tried using the old flex 4.6 textInput box skin which resolves
this issue but prevents the softkeyboard panning abilities and added goodies
of stage text so I would really prefer not to go that route

Any suggestions would be great as this is a rather annoying bug.
Thanks
Jonathan