flex-users mailing list archives

From "wim.deblauwe" <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Running unit tests with flashplayer under wine
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 09:23:44 GMT
I am not totally in the clear yet. I don't have it working through jenkins
yet.

* I have installed vnc4server package (sudo apt-get install vnc4server) and
the vnc plugin in jenkins.
* I have set the option in the build settings of my project to start vnc.
* I can connect using vinagre to this desktop
* I have checked that the DISPLAY variable is set in a pre-build step by
running: echo $DISPLAY
* If I start vncserver manually, set the DISPLAY manually and then run my
'flashplayer' script, I see the flashplayer starting in the remote desktop.

I have the feeling that wine does not seem to pick up the display variable
for some reason.

All ideas welcome!

regards,

Wim