flex-users mailing list archives

From Saframan <safrei...@outlook.com>
Subject PersistenceManager not loading Data after full restart of APP ( iOS / Android
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 14:30:12 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have a problem using the PersistenceManager

It is a simple code saving a String and loading it later on demand:

Save:
FlexGlobals.topLevelApplication.persistenceManager.setProperty("Number",
TA_Number.text);
FlexGlobals.topLevelApplication.persistenceManager.save();

Load:
var savedData:Object =
FlexGlobals.topLevelApplication.persistenceManager.getProperty("Number");

TA_Number is a spark TextArea

Everything works fine as long the app is running (also in background). When
I fully close the app and restart it, the values sometimes is loaded but at
least after a couple of restarts the loaded Object is empty.

I also tried to use an instance of spark.managers.PersistenceManager;
Furthermore there is just one instance of the PersistenceManager within one
view( if this is important)

Do I miss something?! I have the same behavior on Android 4.2 as well as on
iOS 7.

Best Regards
Roman