flex-users mailing list archives

From "Davidson, Jerry" <Jerry.David...@Illinois.gov>
Subject RE: New Years resolution, type casting
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 20:11:49 GMT
I started in PL/1 in the late 70s.  I'm always happy to find someone else that was working
with it.  Didn't start PC stuff until Paradox.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Matheson [mailto:smatheson@intralinks.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 1:15 PM
To: <users@flex.apache.org>
Subject: New Years resolution, type casting

Hi
     I have been hacking code for 30 years, I started with PL1 and moved on, I have been hacking
Flex for the past 3 years getting along nicely, before Flex I never worked with an object
based language

My son 28 codes with me, for the past 2 years we have work on different areas of the same
app

So my New Years resolution is to understand the AS as I never use AS (type casting) , Chris
makes use of the AS all the time, does anyone want to help me understand AS and make my resolution,
or am I too old :(

Scott

Sent from my iPad

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.