flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex Application Stage Size and Scaling
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 04:20:29 GMT
There is no API to set the stage size for browser/web apps via
ActionScript.  The stage is sized by the HTML wrapper.  In theory, you
could write JavaScript code in the HTML wrapper and call it via
ExternalInterface.

Note that Flash has some built in pan/zoom capabilities on the right-click
menu.  OTOH, I don't remember if Flex turns off these options by default
or not.  You may also need to follow the rules explained here:
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui/2008/01/flex_and_scalemodes.html

-Alex