flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FB 4.6 Error
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 05:20:09 GMT
Every once in a while, FB gets stuck like that.  The answer for me has
been to delete the .metadata file in the workspace folder.  This
essentially "deletes" the workspace info, so when you restart you'll have
a empty workspace and have to add in your projects and SDKs, etc, etc.
Painful, but at least I don't have to pick a new workspace folder.

There are some posts on the internet about this.

-Alex