flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex 3 Tree - Customised icons
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:59:38 GMT
Hello,
I'm working on one of the flex 3 application currently. And I have a tree
in it. It shows default folder icon(both expand and collapse icons are
shown properly). Now I need to add a iconFunction to customise the folder
icons based on data. But in iconFunction I can return only one icon. I want
to return 2 icons, one for expand state and another one for collapsed
state.

I can use folderOpenIcon and folderClosedIcon on the tree directly, but
here I cannot assign the icons based on data. I can do it only in
iconFunction.

Is there a way we can achieve this?