flex-users mailing list archives

From Gary Young <flashflex...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Understand when mouse stop
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2013 02:57:46 GMT
There's no way to know when it's stopped, because you can't define it
clearly, the only way to define it is to set an interval during which
there's no MouseMove event dispatched, then dispatch a MouseStopped, but if
you set the interval too small, every MouseMove will have a MouseStop event.

I think use EnterFrameEvent will be practical, if there was any MouseMove
in last frame and none the next frame, treat it as a MouseStop.