flex-users mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject JIRA stats
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 22:48:17 GMT
Hi,

Was just looking at some of the JIRA filters and thought I would share some stats.

Since donation we have resolved 1490 JIRA issues!

Since the 4.8 release we have fixed 1047 JIRA issues.
Since the 4.9 release we have fixed 396 JIRA issues.
Since the 4.10 release we have fixed 164 JIRA issues.
Since the 4.11 release we have fixed 56 JIRA issues.

"Fixed" here means issues that were not duplicates, invalid etc so in most cases are actual
code changes and the like.

This means if you're still using Adobe Flex 4.6 (or earlier) you are missing out on around
1000 bug fixes and improvements.

Thanks,
Justin