flex-users mailing list archives

From fredrossperry <fredrosspe...@gmail.com>
Subject ServerSockect breaks on deactivate/suspend?
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 23:52:56 GMT
Building an iOS app using FlashBuilder 4.7 and Apache Flex 4.11.
Using ServerSocket to make an in-app HTTP server so I can use
StageWebView to view HTML5/Javascript content that's built into
the app.  Works great until I hit the screen lock button on the iPad.
After that point my ServerSocket stops working.

On Event.ACTIVATE, I can create a new ServerSocket on a different
port, and that works.  But the previous ServerSocket won't, nor can
I destroy it and start a new one on the SAME port (which is really
what I need to do).

Thoughts?  Questions?  thanks.