flex-users mailing list archives

From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Where to report Bugs? Flex SDK vs. Air SDK
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 13:41:02 GMT
For flex issues, you can submit them to our JIRA [1].  The AIR sdk issues to the Adobe BugBase
[2].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX
[2] https://bugbase.adobe.com/

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: FlexForever [mailto:max929292@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2013 9:53 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Where to report Bugs? Flex SDK vs. Air SDK

I am doing Flex mobile development. As I understand, the Flex SDK is
basically on top of the AIR SDK. Sometimes its not clear to me who is
responsible for certain bugs.

Example: I recently discovered that Arabic text is not displayed correctly
in the spark TextArea (the letters are in the wrong direction). Now TextArea
is a Flex component but on mobile -as far as I understand- is based on
StageText which I believe is part of the AIR SDK.

Now in these kinds of cases, should I report the bug to Flex SDK or AIR SDK
team or both?
Is there an easy way out for me to find out to whom certain bugs should be
addressed?