flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: SWFObject Loading Flex App
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 04:39:18 GMT
Hi Angelo,

Maybe I wasn't clear.  I think SWFObject usually works with a Div that
isn't in a Form. Take out the Form and see what happens.

Also, the screenshots get filtered out.  You'll have to post links to them.

-Alex

From:  Angelo Anolin <angelo.anolin@gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, November 27, 2013 8:28 PM
To:  "users@flex.apache.org" <users@flex.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: SWFObject Loading Flex App

If I take out the div and set the height to 100% and set swfobject to
embed to the form, this is what happens (Chrome) browser:

Notice the bottom of the images gets cut off (sort of like only 15-20% of
the height is getting displayed properly.

Not sure what you meant by standard html template. I am embedding it in in
aspx page as the application communicates through WCF.

Thanks.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Alex Harui