flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: flex mobile get device font size
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:51:03 GMT
I'm not sure what you are asking.  Are you trying to determine the default
font size on the device?  You might need an ANE for that.  Are you trying
to use Flex CSS to set a font size that isn't in pixels?  Flex only
supports pixels for font-size.  You can try computing a font size
yourself.  Not sure media query will work.