flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Full debug in the application
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 07:22:26 GMT
Google for flash.trace.Trace.  It is not officially documented, and
different from the trace() function.  It will allow you to output every
debug line in a debug SWF so you can see what is and isn't being executed.

But it might be easier just to set a breakpoint on
LayoutManager.as:doPhasedInstantiation.  It should not be called over and
over again.

-Alex