flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: RemoteOperation last result not garbage collected
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 05:12:23 GMT
Isn't it true that lastResult is used in binding expressions which is why
it has to be "sticky?  And don't you normally have references to data from
the lastResult around in your app until the next invocation?

But also, what could possibly break if you add a flag and default it to
the old behavior?  If nothing, feel free to add it.

-Alex