flex-users mailing list archives

From Mihai Chira <mihai.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Capture User Interaction within Flex App
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:14:37 GMT
I'm not sure about video, but perhaps you could take a snapshot at every
click / keypress?  Just use aBitmapDataInstance.draw(view.stage) plus a
PNGEncoder and a FileStream to save it to disk. I'd also draw a circle
where the click happened or add the keyboard action somewhere to help
understand the flow of interaction.