flex-users mailing list archives

From JP Bader ...@zavteq.com>
Subject Re: MVC on Flex
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:18:43 GMT
Flex itself is basically an MVC framework. There is no native MVC framework
installed with Flex. But if you think about how the views are generated,
they can be driven by a controller, and you can create your own models. A
lot of the other frameworks like PureMVC, Cairngorm, RobotLegs, Swiz,
Parsley, et al add features that are useful, but as you pointed out are not
native. Do you need a "framework" inside of another "framework"? Flex can
use other frameworks, but what are you defining as native?

JP Bader
Principal
Zavteq, Inc.
@lordB8r | jp@zavteq.com