flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Combobox issues
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 19:23:16 GMT
I am using a combobox for auto complete functionality. Here is a problem I
am having:
If a dataProvider has items that are wider then a textInput then when I
search for these items by typing a text in when they are found the very
first one found is shown in the textInput scrolled all away to the right.
After selecting it it will say that way which makes hard to see what was
actually selected. Any idea how to either scroll it to the beginning or
show properly in the first place. BTW, if after searching I choose any
other then a first found item then its' shown correctly - starting from the
left.

Thanks