flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VDividedBox and TileGroup
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:16:30 GMT
I have done more testing. In order to have it working we have to bind
rowHeight to height:
 rowHeight="{myTileGroup.height}"
Works fine in the shown test. I am resizing it vertically in both
directions and the text box has proper height every time.
In my application I do it in AS:
BindingUtils.bindProperty(_tilegroup, "rowHeight", _tilegroup, "height");
BindingUtils.bindProperty(_tilegroup, "columnWidth", _tilegroup, "width");

and what happens is when I increase the height it works fine, but when I
decrease it the content's height of _tilegroup is not getting smaller. I
tried BindingUtils.bindSetter to see what's going on and found that the
setter is not called when I make the height smaller. Any idea what is wrong
with my code?

Thanks