flex-users mailing list archives

From Jake Churchill <reyna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sprite Auto Alignment
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:06:21 GMT
I wanted to send out an update quickly in case anyone else runs across
this.  I found a javascript packing example that I've converted to AS3.
 Here's a link to that:

http://codeincomplete.com/posts/2011/5/7/bin_packing/example/

If I remember, I'll post a link to the open source component that I'll
share later.

Thanks for the help.

-Jake