flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Anolin <angelo.ano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SWFObject Loading Flex App
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 04:28:28 GMT
If I take out the div and set the height to 100% and set swfobject to embed
to the form, this is what happens (Chrome) browser:

[image: Inline image 1]

Notice the bottom of the images gets cut off (sort of like only 15-20% of
the height is getting displayed properly.

Not sure what you meant by standard html template. I am embedding it in in
aspx page as the application communicates through WCF.

Thanks.