flex-users mailing list archives

From David Coleman <david_coleman_...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Problem resizing TileGroup
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:29:41 GMT
Try this:

do not directly calculate your screen changes, but do this in the updateDisplayList method.When
receiving the ResizeEvent, only call the
invalidateDisplayList() method, which sets a framework flag that will
trigger execution of updateDisplayList()
Also there are events specific events fired on maximize/restore events that you can use to
trigger an extra re-draw in these cases if the stock life-cycle event flow is not meeting
your needs.