flex-users mailing list archives

From Dhananjay D <Dhanan...@ramco.com>
Subject Re: Capture User Interaction within Flex App
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:22:37 GMT
Thanks. I guess this will serve the purpose. The solution is simple and light unlike video
capture.

The idea is to understand client issues for a web application.

Regards
Dhananjay

Sent from my Handheld.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mihai Chira <mihai.chira@gmail.com>
To: users@flex.apache.org <users@flex.apache.org>
Sent: Fri Nov 29 19:44:37 2013
Subject: Re: Capture User Interaction within Flex App

I'm not sure about video, but perhaps you could take a snapshot at every
click / keypress?  Just use aBitmapDataInstance.draw(view.stage) plus a
PNGEncoder and a FileStream to save it to disk. I'd also draw a circle
where the click happened or add the keyboard action somewhere to help
understand the flow of interaction.