flex-users mailing list archives

From modjkl...@comcast.net
Subject Re: how to implement native cursor?
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 22:38:37 GMT
Thanks Justin, That's really strange. My flash player versions are absolutely the same, as
verified by visiting

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

in each browser. I'm using Flash Player 11.9.900.117 (the latest), and I tried both debug
and non-debug versions after fresh boot of my machine. In both cases, those websites don't
display the native cursor in Chrome or Safari.

Are you using the latest Safari (Version 5.1.10 (6534.59.10)), and the latest Flash Player
(11.9.900.117)???

I also found a third blog discussing native cursors and, again, it only works for me in Firefox
(not Chrome or Safari):

http://inflagrantedelicto.memoryspiral.com/2012/07/as3-quickie-native-mouse-cursors/

(e.g. just hover your mouse over 'Native Cursor Mouse' area and you should see an "angry"
cursor).

I'm not sure if this issue is related:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8483661/setting-cursor-priority-with-air-native-cursors

What else could it be?