flex-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: MVC on Flex
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:02:35 GMT

  I guess I don't understand what you mean by "Native".  The Flex
Framework is an ActionScript User Interface library.  There are many
different ways to make use of the Flex library to achieve an MVC
architecture.  Most people use a separate framework.  I believe that the
Swiz Framework and Robotlegs are two most 'popular'; but there are a
bunch of others out there.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur