flex-users mailing list archives

From Lee Burrows <subscripti...@leeburrows.com>
Subject Re: [OT] 360|Flex 2014
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:07:03 GMT
I'll second that.

Does anyone know any european conferences that still have flex content?

On 15/11/2013 18:48, Angelo Lazzari wrote:
> Hi all guys!
>
> It's really excitig see that 360flex is still "up & running"!
>
> I know that organize an event of that size is time, money and resources expensive and
you have a lot to manage, organize and so on, but, i would ask just one thing: how about an
european 360|flex event?

> I mean i don't know how big is the european flex comunity but i think it could be a great
occasion to increase it or at least trying to stay closer to the european people!

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter