flex-users mailing list archives

From Thiago Maia <a...@a00s.com>
Subject Re: Open source flash player
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 06:49:10 GMT
Many times I was worries that something was going to replace Flash/Flash
and I have to remake all my application, I always look around the
internet to see if something is even close. I never found anithing to
replace Flex on the web, always is something ugly, or slow, or very
confusing.

For me soon is going to appear more swf players, to replace the adobe
player, same have many .mp3, AVI... players softwares, maybe even adobe
some day make it opensource.

---