flex-users mailing list archives

From After24 <vinc...@after24.net>
Subject Re: Memory leaks management in modules
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 22:18:08 GMT
I have updated the testCase by adding a flash text engine based text field.
When this text field is clicked, the text of the TextElement is replaced
and the TextLine is updated using the TextBlock.recreateTextLine() method.

After this process the module is still garbage collected.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-338