flex-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Capture User Interaction within Flex App
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:28:51 GMT
I also think it would be a really nice feature!

Since FP 11.5 or 11.5 (I am not sure) there is the possibility to get the stack trace, when
your app is crashing.

So I developed a function that all my app crashes will be submitted to me. But I tried to
implement the possibility
submitting screenshot (like when you send Feedback to Google - with screenshot). But unfortunately
this is not
possible in my app, due to security reasons of the flash player. I get an error every time
when I try to use the draw
bitmap function. Because I have Google Maps Flash in my app, so I use an external API and
I don't "own" this
content. So this isn't working with a screenshot for me.

Video would be a nice alternative.

Am 29.11.2013 um 15:18 schrieb Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsellem@systar.com>:

> Just out of curiosity,  why would you want to record user interaction from WITHIN Flex
?

from within the same Flex Application.
> The Flex App runs within a browser and the user interfaces are complex.
>
> Regards
> Dhananjay
>

> ________________________________
> DISCLAIMER: Information contained in and transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to
Ramco Systems Limited and/or its parents, subsidiaries and other affiliates, including Ramco
Systems Corporation, (collectively "Ramco Systems"), is a confidential communication between
Ramco Systems and the intended recipient(s) and is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content
of this e-mail may not have been sent with the authority of Ramco Systems. Any unauthorized
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or other use of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Ramco Systems shall not be liable or responsible to an unintended recipient of
this email in any way for the contents of this email, or for the consequences of any such
use or action. If you have received this communication in error, either directly or through
forwarding, please notify Ramco Systems immediately at mailadmin@ramco.com and delete/destroy
this email and any copies of this email.

> In the absence of a consistent formal hard copy or electronic contract or waiver or other
instrument duly executed on behalf of Ramco Systems by duly authorized officer(s) or agent(s),
Ramco Systems shall not be contractually bound by any email sent on its behalf. Emails will
be used by Ramco Systems only for making proposals, conducting negotiations, providing information
and positions on issues and for similar purposes.