flex-users mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: New Flexmojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT available
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 12:49:43 GMT
Hi Piotr,

to me this Looks like a Problem in your generated poms. I had a look at mine and couldn't
reproduce this error. In my case the common-framework pom Looks the way it should and using
it to buily a lot of applications in the Flexmojos testsuite also works (About 100-200 small
Flex/air applications with different configurations).

Chris

Von: piotr.zarzycki [piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. November 2013 12:34
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: New Flexmojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT available

Thanks Chris it was helpful.

Now maven started build my project with flex mojos 7.0.0-STAPSHOT but I'm
getting strange errors in whole of my project:

Error: The definition of base class Validator was not found
Error: The definition of base class StringValidator was not found

Also get such warning:
[WARNING] The POM for
org.apache.flex.framework:common-framework:pom:4.11.0.20131017 is invalid,
transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging
for more details

Piotr

-----
Flex/Air developer open to new job offers and challenges.
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com