flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: how to implement native cursor?
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 00:01:38 GMT
This could sound like a silly test, but could you run a small test program that displays the
value of Mouse.supportsNativeCursor, on the browsers for which it didn't work.

 Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Maurice Amsellem [mailto:maurice.amsellem@systar.com]
Envoyé : mardi 12 novembre 2013 00:55
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: how to implement native cursor?

>By clearing the cache and other items in Chrome, I was able to get the 11.9.900.117 Pepper
(e.g. non-debug) version working with native cursors, but the debug >11.9.900.117 Flash
Player version in Chrome still doesn't show the native cursors. That's fine I guess.

I think so.  IMO, Most people are using the non-debug version on chrome.

Regarding Safari, sorry I am on Windows, and I don't use it.

Maurice