flex-users mailing list archives

From szheigh <shlomozalmanhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Mobile Label Font Family / Font Weight
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 01:09:02 GMT
I am developing a mobile app using Flex and I have some Spark Labels, and I
want to be able to set the font family and font weight. Here's my MXML code:

<s:Label text="Testing" fontWeight="bold" fontFamily="_typewriter" />

This works fine on my computer, but when I install the app on my Nexus 4,
the text isn't bold and it's using the default font. Also the same when I
try setting it with AS3.
It should be noted that it works flawlessly when I use a TextInput, but it
seems like using a Label is much simpler.

How can I get this working on a mobile device?
TYIA

-----
Beware of Newbie - I'm new to AS3 and Flex.