flex-users mailing list archives

From MVBaker <mike.ba...@RelianceInteractive.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug in MouseEvent handling
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:43:55 GMT
I don't know enough about the code to tell what would be the best fix. I'm
not familiar with the *why* part of changing the cancellable property. I was
just thinking that if we did a copy then it would definitely work in the
same fashion for all cases without having to be maintained in the future for
changes to the base class.
For some reason (again, not sure why they did this) they specifically chose
cancelable = false for their use of the class. I wonder if they were aware
of this behavior when they did. How long has it been this way?

Mike