flex-users mailing list archives

From Dave Gray <saltw...@outlook.com>
Subject Problem with chart legends pon Windows 8
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 17:31:21 GMT
I have a flex app that has been running for over a year and works fine with
IE (pre Windows 8), Firefox & Chrome. However in Windows 8 with the built-in
Flash support I get a formatting issue with legends for charts.
I have an HBox that  contains a PieChart and Legend. The PieChart is the
dataProvider for the Legend. Normally the Legend displays as a vertical list
(as expected) and appears beside the chart. In Windows 8 the Legend attempts
to display as a single long line which causes the chart to shrink to a dot
and causes addition of a scroll bar for the long string.
Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?
Thanks.