flex-users mailing list archives

From "raghav kulshrestha" <raghav.kulshre...@firmwisegroup.com>
Subject VideoDisplay Performance When Seeking
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 06:10:17 GMT
Hello Tintin,
			U can use buffering state use in videodisplay then
play, it is like live video play they some data buffer then play,if u see
them if u not play the video they default buffer complete then play.
Then Performance is very fast.
Thanks
Raghav Kulshrestha

-----Original Message-----
From: Tintin [mailto:1955.mille.miglia@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, 8 November 2013 2:33 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: VideoDisplay Performance When Seeking

Thank you Raghav for your reply

I do wait for all of the video to download before enabling the slider, so
the browser should have cached it all. I don't understand why it continues
to change its state to 'buffering' when the HSlider button is dragged.

I understand that it's completely different but if I open my movies in
Quicktime and drag the scrub bar it scrubs instantly and perfectly. I want
the same experience for my users through the Flash Plug-in on their
browsers.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.