flex-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Lewis" <slewis_30...@yahoo.com>
Subject AIR 3.9 Android Install Issue
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 14:23:58 GMT
Just wondering if anyone has installation issues on Android with Flex SDK
4.11 and AIR 3.9? Issues, so far, have been isolated to Samsung Galaxy S4
and Trio Stealth Lite.  Other Android phones.no issues so far.  The install
hangs. No error messages appear.  No problems on iOS.  We built the APK with
Flash Builder 7 and use the captive runtime option.  Our last release was
with Flex SDK 4.9 and AIR 3.4 and no installation issues.  We've asked users
to try installing the older version and no problems surface.  If anybody has
any ideas I would appreciate it.  Looks like it might be an Adobe issue.

Thanks

Steve