flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Build times after switching to Apache Flex 4.10
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2013 18:07:39 GMT
What does the console say when hung?

Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

christofer.dutz@c-ware.de wrote:

Hi,

I invested quite some time to update my projects to using Flexmojos 6.0.1 and Apache Flex
4.10. I have to admit, that even if I created the Mavenizer and updated Flexmojos to work
with them, I never used my own stuff in production yet ;-). I was using 4-x-beta with Flex
4.5.1 for my production projects, cause I didn't want to change a running system ... the switch
seems to have been easy and successful. The only thing I noticed, is that while all modules
have a similar build-times, all skin modules have an extremely increased build time (about
8 times of the older version) the Build seems to hang for 1-2 minutes until I can read the
next line on the console ... does anyone have an Idea why this could be the case?

Chris